Rules to follow because of the dynamically changing epidemiologic situation in Pleven and the country
Created: 15 March 2020
- Do not panic!
- Try to isolate yourself, stay home.
- If you need to go out, keep at a distance of 1-2 meters from others.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water.
- Disinfect your hands with an alcohol-based disinfectant. Handwashing technique is demonstrated on a video you can find at the site of National Centre of Infectious and parasitic diseases https://www.ncipd.org/index.php?lang=bg/
- Shopping should be done by one member of the family or one of a roommate.
- If you use a disposable face mask, dispose of it in a container and then wash your hands.
- Reusable masks have to be washed, boiled at 100o C for 15 to 30 minutes, then dried and ironed.
- Keep in touch with the currently available information in the media about the measures taken.
- Information for students, and teaching and administrative staff of Medical University – Pleven can be found on the university website.