Administrative staff at the Department of Language and Specialized Training (DLST) organizes the educational process and performs the following key activities related to administrative services for students:
- enrollment of newly admitted students;
- preparation of student books and identity cards;
- producing semester schedules, examination schedules and exam protocols;
- issue of Certificates of Student Status, Transcripts of Records, and other documents;
- making references, accepting request forms from students and presenting them to DLSE Director or Rector for consideration;
- issuing certificates to students who have successfully completed the language and specialized training course.