The educational priorities of the Faculty of Pharmacy are focused in the following fields:
- Organizing and conducting the educational process in accordance with the contemporary quality requirements and according to national and international standards of a competitive educational environment.
- Maintaining and developing the introduced modern model of interaction between lecturers and students in the educational process while strengthening the autonomy and responsibility of the students.
- Establishing the Faculty of Pharmacy at MU-Pleven as a regional, national and European educational and research center in the field of high-end technologies and their applications in education, medicine, public health and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Introducing new scientific fields and topics into the interdisciplinary research activities in order to fully realize the potential of the University and effectively participate in the research work market.
- Putting emphasis on the use of new information and communication technologies in education, research and administration.