The experts at the Students’ Office, Medical College, perform the following duties:
- Take part in the admission campaign for the Medical College and its sectors;
- Enroll the newly-admitted students, arrange them into student groups and make the full lists of the whole course of students;
- Enroll students into next year of studies and determine their students' status;
- Preparing semester’s schedules of the classes, examination schedules and exam protocols;
- Issue certificates, academic transcripts and other kinds of documents depicting the current student’s status;
- Receive request forms written by the students stating their problems and questions and present them to the Head of the Medical College for solution;
- Other administrative services, extended to the students and their parents.
- Systematic control over attendance.